Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Starting again

I have discovered that I enjoy blogging. I'm still relatively new to the blogosphere and am convinced I will never have a large audience, but I like it all the same. Along the way these last few months, I have found that there have been times that I wanted to blog about something more personal than familial...so this blog was created for that purpose.

Without further ado...drum roll please...welcome to my personal blog. :)

What is significant about the title you ask? Well, I am absurdly blessed. I have a life I could have only dreamed about living when I was a little girl: a truly remarkable husband, five kids who are healthy, happy and 'keepers' (read: I like them as well as love them), a job that blends my desire to work and desire to be a stay-at-home mom, a beautiful place to call home and above all a God who loves me even after looking into the depths of my heart.

I started realizing and saying I was absurdly blessed after finding out that I was pregnant with twins for the second time. I had yearned for another child for so long and God had granted me another pregnancy, with an 'extra' kidlet thrown in for laughs. I wasn't terribly excited at first (in fact I cried a lot--but don't tell the little girls!), because I knew what I was in for, but knew all the same that this pregnancy was a huge blessing and that life would only be richer for the two little lives that would join us. I was right. And stressed. And blessed. :)

So now, my youngest blessings are very ready for bed (overtired and crying) and I must end this first post.

I hope anyone who stumbles across this blog enjoys it. I know I'll enjoy writing it.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment