Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Ready!

Yes, that is right. I am ready. More than ready. Extremely ready. So ready that it's a little scary how overly ready I am.

Ready for what?

I'll tell you. Just a second. I'm kinda worked up right now. Let me take a breath.

I'm ready to be. paid. to. teach. Spanish.

I opened my pay stub today, expecting twice as much income as in previous years. 'Cause, you know, I work full-time now in my dual position as a librarian and a Spanish teacher.

Except guess what? No really, guess. Any inklings? Suspicions? Did you figure it out?

Yeah...my paycheck didn't change. Hopefully that will be remedied very soon, but for now a piece of paperwork is missing that lets the district know I'm now working full time.

I'm ready.

To find a little more patience in a frustrating situation.
To have this solved.
To figure it out.


TO BE PAID.


No comments:

Post a Comment